The Third Annual UDJ Invitational presented by Midwest Veterinary Partners was a great success. The High and our Executive Committee would like to thank all of our sponsors and our supporters for their overwhelming support.
The Third Annual U of D Jesuit Invitational took place on Monday, July 16, 2018 at Country Club of Detroit in Grosse Pointe Farms. It was a first-class experience for our sponsors and guests. The tournament day included the traditional tee-off breakfast, 18 holes of golf on CCD’s championship course, a full lunch spread and an array of beverages and beer on the course, followed by a post-round cocktail reception and strolling dinner on the beautiful CCD terrace overlooking the 18th green.
More than 33% of our students are on some type of financial aid, and through this event, we raised more than $25,000 in scholarship last year with the help of our sponsors. This year, we hope that the support of sponsors will prove to give us the opportunity to put a young man through UDJ for four years. Your financial support means a great deal to us, and we hope you can join us in support of educating Men For Others For The Greater Glory of God.
Last year, the U of D Jesuit Invitational Executive Committee and more than 40 generous sponsors teamed up with U of D Jesuit and helped us raise over $27,000 for scholarships at the Country Club of Detroit. We had a great event with fantastic weather and very generous constituents.
If interested in donating to our mission, please contact Jack Donnelly '99 at email@example.com or 313.927.2304.
Thank you to all of our sponsors! A special thanks to those that donated $1,000 or more. Your generosity is much appreciated! Go Cubs!
- Midwest Veterinary Partners
- Kellett Construction
- Hylant Family Foundation
- T. Hart Mecke ‘76
- Kronner Cavanaugh Smihal Group at Morgan Stanley
- Ditch Witch
- Chuck Batcheller Co.
- Kyle Desmond Realty
- Mark Herman ‘86
- Colliers International
- Plunkett Cooney
- Huron Capital Partners
- Vince ’81 and Megan Brennan
- Donnelly Penman Partners
- Shotgun start at 10:30 am
- Four-man scramble format
- Tee gift included
- Light breakfast and lunch at the Oasis (where holes 6, 12 and 13 intersect)
- Food & beverages included in price (beer and other beverages provided during round)
- Use of CCD's member locker room
- First-class golf course, services and practice facilities - golfers able to use chipping green, putting green and driving range
- On-course contests (closest to the pin, long drive and hole-in-one)
- Awards to our winning foursome
- Strolling buffet and cocktails post-round on the Main Patio and Great Room overlooking the 18th green
We'd like to thank the following Alumni for their time and efforts in helping bring everyone together for our boys:
Peter M. Kellett ‘75 & Thomas P. Sullivan ‘89
Ted Degenhardt ‘04, Michael Cooper '00, Kyle Desmond ’00, Jack Donnelly ‘99, Michael P. Donnelly ‘84, Jack Kronner '08, Jay Lambrecht ‘98 & Andrew C. Rust ‘09
If you have any questions about the 2018 event, please contact Jack Donnelly '99 at (313) 927-2304. Thank you to our sponsors and those that have registered to compete in the Third Annual UDJ Invitations! Go Cubs!