Save the date for the 47th Annual Scholarship Auction on Saturday, November 10, 2018!
WHY WE HAVE AN AUCTION
U of D Jesuit is dedicated to its mission of providing an affordable education to all qualified students in the Metro Detroit area. In the 2018-19 school year we will provide financial assistance to 34% of our students. This amounts to more than $1.7 million in tuition reduction for those families. Through your generosity at the Scholarship Auction we are able to continue our pledge to provide tuition assistance to any family showing financial need.
This year's Honorary Chairs for the Scholarship Auction are Lorri and Dr. James Delaney III ’80. U of D Jesuit thanks the Delaneys for their many years of volunteering and attending auctions at The High. Additionally, we appreciate their generosity in opening their home for auction gift-gathering parties and ticketed "Casino Nights" over the years. Lorri and James' Cubs are Jamie ’06, Ryan ’12, Adam ’16, Kyle ’16, and Shane ’19.
AUCTION TEAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Director of Auction
General Auction information
What Can I Donate To Make The Auction a Success?
- A stay at your vacation condo, cottage or time share
- Restaurant gift cards
- Sporting Gear and Apparel
- Autographed Memorabilia from Sports & Entertainment Stars
- Tickets to the theater, concerts and special events
- Rounds of Golf at local, destination or private golf clubs
- Unique Opportunities
- Beauty, Spa Experiences
- Jewelry, Handbags, Fashion Accessories
- Hot Electronics and Cool Gadgets
- High-End Wine and Spirits
- Gourmet Foods
- Cash Donations
- Be Creative! Donation Possibilities are Endless!
We hope you will consider supporting our efforts by donating an item for our Auction. Donations received by October 5th, 2018 will be acknowledged in our Program Book, which will be distributed to more than 625 Auction attendees and parents as well as available for others to see online. Below is a donor form which you can complete and submit with your donation.
All support will be acknowledged with a letter which includes information regarding your potential charitable deduction.
U of D Jesuit is excited to partner with OneCause (formerly BidPal) for the 2018 Scholarship Auction! Mobile bidding is a paperless bidding method that allows you to bid straight from your smart phone. Some features include:
- Set automatic bid increases
- Online preview of auction packages
- Alerts sent to you mobile device if you are about to be outbid
- Easily see which items have no bids
- Faster checkout at the end of the night
Please be assured that there will be plenty of students, trained volunteers and OneCause staff on-site to assist you.
Looking forward to seeing you on November 10, 2018!