School Health Office
Health requirements for all students
- All students who are new to U of D Jesuit (including transfer students) are required to submit a completed health appraisal form dated on or after April 15.
- Immunization records for the state mandated non-medical waiver forms ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS THEIR FIRST YEAR OF ENROLLMENT or UPON THEIR YEAR OF TRANSFER TO U of D JESUIT.
- Students requiring the use of prescription medication during school hours whether deemed self-carry (ie: inhaler, insulin,EpiPen), or those administered by Mrs Cowen (ie:Ritalin or antibiotic) must submit a completed “Release of Dispensing of Prescription Medication” form (see link below).
Students who plan on trying out/participating in academy or High School athletics must utilize the MHSSA Health and Physical form (see link below). In addition, in order for your son to be eligible to try out for athletics, we are asking all parents to complete Sportsware Online by prior to the first day of tryouts so that our Athletic Trainer can approve all paperwork.
IMPORTANT: SPORTSWARE ONLINE CHECKLIST
- ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL FOR THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR
- Your physical must be dated on or after April 15 of the previous school year
- Upload the physical to Sportsware Online
- You will select add under the forms tab
- If you have not made an account please do so, Click Here for help setting up the account and how to complete all required documents.
- If you already have an account please update any new information.
- There are two other required forms that will need to be completed in the forms section for first time users.
- CYO assumption of risk form (for Jesuit Academy students only)
- HFHS Sports Neurology Baseline
Release for Dispensing of Medication Form - Required for ANY/EVERY prescription medication used by a student during the school day.
Over‐The‐Counter Medication Consent Form - Permission to administer over the counter medication if needed.
Over-the Counter Medication form
Health Addendum Form - Provide more pertinent information to Mrs. Cowen about your son's health.
Completed forms can be submitted to Mrs. Cowen via email, mail, fax or directly to the Student Affairs Office (SAO). It is
strongly recommended you retain a copy of the completed paperwork.
Celena Cowen, RN, MSN