U of D Jesuit High School and Academy provides optional bus transportation service for your son. You can register for bus passes by clicking on the button below and completing the registration form. The due date for first semester or full year registration has passed. One-time use passes may be purchased in Cub Corner. Second semester passes may be purchased in the Business Office with the completed registration form. Students will pick-up their second semester bus passes from the Transportation Office during the December exam week.
It is recommended that parents fill out the registration form with the first purchase of one-time use passes. This will put them on the notification list for bus delays. The registration form is the only way we are able to track what student is on what bus.
Now that the road construction on Orchard Lake is complete, we are moving our last morning/first afternoon stop of the Northwest Route back to the Board Walk Shopping Plaza parking lot. This location has three concrete benches for the boys to sit on while waiting for the bus. A by-pass area allows the bus easy entry and exit from the location without impeding Orchard Lake traffic. Further, there is a traffic light at the south end of the parking lot allowing safe entry and exit for all.
If you have any questions regarding bus transportation, please contact Mrs. Marie Watson at 313-862-5400 ext. 2336 or via email at email@example.com.
|SINGLE TICKET - ONE WAY||1/$6 or 10/$50|
|SEMESTER - ONE WAY||$435.00|
|SEMESTER - BOTH WAYS||$735.00|
|FULL YEAR - ONE WAY||$735.00|
|FULL YEAR - BOTH WAYS||$1,410.00|
Routes and Schedules 2018 - 19
Times are subject to change.
|Rochester Hills, Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, Beverly Hills||Pick-up||(Delayed start*)||Drop-off|
|Meijers (Rochester Hills lot)||6:20 A.M.||8:20 A.M.||5:06 P.M.|
|St. Hugo (Lower Church lot)||6:51 A.M.||8:46 A.M.||4:39 P.M.|
|Holy Name (Church lot)||7:04 A.M.||8:59 A.M.||4:25 P.M.|
|Our Lady Queen of Martyrs (Church lot)||7:16 A.M.||9:11 A.M.||4:13 P.M.|
|Westborn Market (Woodward north of 11 mile)||7:26 A.M.||9:22 AM||4:02 P.M.|
|U of D Jesuit||7:45 ARRIVAL||9:45 A.M.||3:45 DEPART|
|Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Farms, Grosse Pointe Woods, St. Clair Shores||Pick-up||(Delayed start*)||Drop-off|
|St. Clare of Montefalco (Church lot)||6:35 A.M.||8:35 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|St. Paul of the Lake||6:48 A.M.||8:48 A.M.||4:46 P.M.|
|Our Lady Star of the Sea||7:00 A.M.||9:00 A.M.||4:34 P.M.|
|St. Joan of Arc||7:14 A.M.||9:14 A.M.||4:20 P.M.|
|U of D Jesuit||7:45 ARRIVAL||9:45 A.M.||3:45 DEPART|
|Brownstown, Taylor, Dearborn, Livonia||Pick-up||(Delayed start*)||Drop-off|
|Thorn Park (Brownstown)||6:16 A.M.||8:16 A.M.||5:10 P.M.|
|Taylor Sportsplex (student pick-ups)/Dunhams (student drop-offs) (Both of these stops should have the bus visible by Telegraph)||6:36 A.M.||8:36 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|Sacred Heart (Dearborn)||6:57 A.M.||8:57 A.M.||4:44 P.M.|
|St. Michael||7:17 A.M.||9:17 A.M.||4:20 P.M.|
|U of D Jesuit||7:40 ARRIVAL||9:45 A.M.||3:45 DEPART|
|Livonia, Farmington, West Bloomfield||Pick-up||(Delayed start*)||Drop-off|
|Tim Horton's @ 6 Mile & Haggerty||6:30 A.M.||8:30 A.M.||5:02 P.M.|
|Our Lady of Sorrows||6:50 A.M.||8:50 A.M.||4:32 P.M.|
|St. Fabian (Church lot)||7:00 A.M.||9:00 A.M.||4:22 P.M.|
|Board Walk Shopping Plaza Parking Lot (By the Smart bus Stop sitting area on Orchard Lake Road at 14 1/2 Mile.)||7:18 A.M.||9:18 A.M.||4:13 P.M.|
|U of D Jesuit||7:40 ARRIVAL||9:40 A.M.||3:45 DEPART|
Emergency Phone Numbers
In the event of an emergency or if a bus is not at the location at the designated time, please feel free to contact the appropriate Trinity Transportation dispatch terminal that your son's bus originates from:
- Southwest bus originates from the Wyandotte terminal: 734-284-9229
- North and Northwest buses originates from the Detroit West terminal: 313-228-4521
- East bus originates from the Fraser terminal: 586-296-3017.
The dispatcher will be able to contact the driver and determine when the bus will be at your location. Please understand the bus cannot wait past its designated departure time if you are running late.
Student Transportation Guidelines
The guidelines listed below will assist us to insure that anyone who travels on the bus is safe during their ride to and from school. The bus driver will ask for student ID cards, and check bus passes and report any misconduct to the Transportation Coordinator. The information will be shared with the Assistant Principal who will take corrective disciplinary steps that will range from verbal warnings to expulsion from the transportation program. If a student is suspended or expelled from the transportation program, there will not be any monetary refund for unused time that is remaining for the school year. One-way passes are only good for the current school year. One-way passes are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Students entering the bus must show a current UDJ ID card and bus pass, either a Semester Pass or a One Way Pass. (Lost One Way passes will not be replaced. Lost semester passes may be replaced for a charge of $5.)
- Students must follow the directions of the bus driver.
- Students must use quiet voices at all times on the bus – no profanity should be used.
- No eating or drinking on the bus.
- All students must remain in their seats unless entering or exiting the bus.
- Students must walk in a single file line when entering or exiting the bus. No tripping of other students entering or exiting the bus will be tolerated.
- Students must keep all body parts and objects inside the bus at all times.
- No objects shall be thrown inside or out of the bus.
- No inappropriate gestures should be made, including at persons outside the bus.
- Any conduct that is not listed above that jeopardizes the safety of other students, the driver, or is in violation of the Student Handbook will be reported to the appropriate administrator.
- Parents are responsible for picking up students if they miss the bus at any pick-up or drop off location.
For parents who may want to carpool, you will be able to access names of all U of D Jesuit students in your city through the online portal, MyUofDJesuit.