In keeping with the mission of the school, the goal of the security team is to prevent loss and reduce risk by:
- Gathering information,
- Controlling access
- Maintaining order and,
- Protecting person and property from crime and disorder
Security personnel will:
- Be highly visible and uniformed,
- Enforce all rules and regulations of the school,
- Protect against loss from fire and equipment failure,
- Prevent and investigate violations of law occurring on school property.
Crime Prevention, Emergency Management and Protecting God's Children are of primary concern to the Security Department. Please follow the links to learn how you can help us to reduce risk at U of D Jesuit.
UofD Jesuit Security Team
Director of Security