The U of D Jesuit Student ID card also serves as the cafeteria debit card. Our cafeteria debit card system, MealTime, provides you with a way to deposit money into your son’s account for purchases in the cafeteria for breakfast and lunch. (This does not work with the vending machines.) The ID/debit card is scanned at the register at the time of purchase and the cost of the purchase is deducted from your son’s account.
MealTime Online – Meal Account Deposits, enables you to make prepay deposits and payments on balances for your son’s school lunch account, conveniently, safely and securely.
You can also view your student’s account activity, including onsite payments, online payments, current balance and a detailed history of meal and food item purchases.
- Deposits can be made with any Discover, VISA, or MasterCard credit or debit card.
- Credit card processing is completed through a secure authorization process. MealTime Online does not retain or store Credit Card information and will never share your information with a third party.
- Online payments are processed immediately and will be reflected in your son's cafeteria account automatically, according to the school’s scheduled transfer process.
- All student data that is transmitted is encrypted and authenticated every time you use the website.
- You can associate multiple students, from multiple schools, with one parent profile.
- MealTime Online can be used to make deposits into your son’s cafeteria account.
How to Enroll in MealTime
1. Create a MealTime Online User Profile
Visit https://www.mymealtime.com/SignIn.aspx Next, click on the “Create new profile” link to create your MealTime Online user profile. You will create a user name and password to login to MealTime Online. Keep your user profile information secure. Do not share your password!
2. Add Students
Click on the "Add New Student" link to add your son to your profile using his Student ID (see sidebar).
3. Make deposit
Click on the “Make Deposit” link next to a student's name, or on the navigation bar. You can make one credit card payment to deposit money into one or more student accounts. Click on the "View Details" link next to a student's name to view his cafeteria account balance, purchase history, and online deposits.