Alumni Mothers' Club
Welcome to the U of D Jesuit Alumni Mothers' Club. Our Alumni Mothers’ Club mission is to be a service and social organization. We sponsor activities to bring U of D Jesuit Alumni Mothers together to maintain our strong community as we continue building camaraderie, fellowship, friendships, and connections. Of course, we always strive to enhance the alumni support and connection to our school.
The best way to stay connected to the U of D Jesuit community is to become a member of the Alumni Mothers’ Club and participate in our activities. Membership is $20 annually. Our activities are varied and fun, we also send monthly email newsletters August through May and an annual Membership Directory. If you are not receiving our emails please contact our Membership Chair, Kari Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely hope ALL Alumni Mothers will print and return the Membership Form (see the link below) and join the Alumni Mothers' Club. As always, it is a privilege to be involved with so many wonderful women as part of this special community.
A great time was had by all at the Alumni Moms' Gift Gathering Party in April to support the Annual Scholarship Auction. Look at these beautiful faces!
Alumni Mothers’ Club Board
- Martha Johnson (President, '14)
- Carol Lesnau (Treasurer, '11, '13)
- Sheila Malone (Secretary, '13)
- Doree Ann Espiritu (Communications, '16, '17)
- Kari Weber (Membership, '14)
- Darlene Kolpasky (Activities, '08, '11, '14)
- Carina Gaynier (Web Administrator, '13, '18)
- Alice Barringer (Outreach, '01, '03)
- Anne Calice (U of D Jesuit Liaison, '97, '03)