The Flavor Den is open for breakfast and lunch. Our cafeteria is operated by Cass Catering. Cass prepares menus supporting their fresh, made-from-scratch, high-quality dining and catering program.
If you do not have an existing MealTime account at U of D Jesuit, you can follow the instructions below to set one up.
My Mealtime (Cashless Cafeteria)
- Make deposits directly into student meal accounts
- Deposits can be made through ACH payment or credit card (you can also setup auto replenish)
- This cashless system keeps the lunch lines moving
- Funds must be available on your students Mealtime account to make purchases in the cafeteria
- Insufficient funds in your My MealTime account will result in purchases not being processed.
Please note: vending machines in the cafeteria do not except the student ID cards.
Instructions on how to set up your Online MealTime account.
Step 1: Create a MealTime Online User Profile – Go to www.mymealtime.com. Click on the “Create new profile” link and create a Username and Password to use when you login to MealTime Online. The Username and Password must be at least 6 characters each.
Step 2: Add your son – Click on the “Add New Student” link to add each student to your profile using his Student ID#. Your son’s id number can be found on myUofDJesuit (mUDJ) by clicking on your son’s “Contact Card.” If you have more than one son attending U of D Jesuit, repeat Step 2 to add each additional student.
Step 3: To make a Deposit - Click on the “Make Deposit” link to deposit money into your son’s account. The following credit cards are accepted: VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. Please note, the minimum deposit amount is $25.00. Click on the “View Details” link next to your son’s name to view his cafeteria account balance and purchase history, and online deposits. Online deposits are processed immediately.
Login to myUofDJesuit (mUDJ) to see the monthly menus.