Technology, Media, and Communications
1.0 credit of Technology, Media and Communications courses are required for graduation.
The 21st Century Media, Cultural Communication and Rhetoric 0.5 credit course is required for all students.
Unless otherwise noted, each course is scheduled for one semester earning 0.5 credit in each semester.
Courses in Technology, Media, and Communications 2020-2021
- 21st Century Media and Cultural Communications (Required)
- Advanced Journalism
- Print and Multimedia Production (Yearbook)
- Building a Financial Future
- Game Development
- Computer Support and Networking
- Introduction to Computer Science
- A.P. Computer Science
- Introduction to Engineering and CAD I
- Introduction to Engineering and CAD II