Visit Us (Cub for a Day)
Starting each September, the U of D Jesuit Admissions Office invites students in grades 6, 7, & 8 to spend a day at U of D Jesuit as a "Cub for a Day"! As a "Cub for a Day", prospective students will have the chance to experience a typical school day with a current student and travel to all of his classes.
A Cub for a Day:
- Meets U of D Jesuit teachers
- Experiences the academic excellence at U of D Jesuit
- Enjoys our delicious lunch (on us!)
- Possibly participates in a lunch-time intramural game, if desired
- Experiences the spirit that is U of D Jesuit
Students and parents are asked to arrive at U of D Jesuit by 7:45 AM - please enter into the building through the visitor entrance (Door #1, west of main entrance). Upon arrival, students and parents will be greeted by a member of the Admissions Department and the student will meet their host for the day.
Please keep these items in mind for the "Cub for a Day" visit:
- Dress code is a collared, button down shirt and a tie, dress pants (no jeans), and dress shoes
- Bring a bag of gym clothes and gym shoes in case your host has a gym class
- Bring a book to read in case a test is being given in a class you are visiting
- Again, no need to bring a lunch - it's on us!
- The Cub for a Day visit ends at dismissal time at 2:45 PM. Parents are asked to pick up their son from the visitor entrance.
If you are interested in scheduling a "Cub for a Day" visit at U of D Jesuit , please call 313-927-2307. The "Cub for a Day" program for the 2018-19 school year begins on Monday, September 24, 2018.
Parents are invited to tour the school when your son comes in for his "Cub for a Day" visit. The parent tour typically ends by 9:00 AM. If your family is interested in touring the school at another time, please contact the Admissions Department at (313) 927-2309 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
To schedule your “Cub for a Day”, contact Sharon Morey @ 313-927-2307.
After you have scheduled your sons visit please be advised of the following:
*Please arrive at the visitor entrance by 7:45 am
*Please dress in the appropriate dress code: Dress slacks, shirt & tie.
*Lunch will be provided
*Pick up is at 2:45 pm