Visit Us (Cub for a Day)
Cub for a Day visits have been suspended due to the current pandemic. Please contact Admissions to discuss other opportunities for your son and your family to talk to a current student and/or parent.
The U of D Jesuit Admissions Office invites students in grades 6, 7, and 8 to spend a day at U of D Jesuit as a "Cub for a Day!" As a Cub for a Day, prospective students have the chance to experience a typical school day with a current student and travel to all of his classes.
A Cub for a Day:
- Meets U of D Jesuit teachers
- Experiences the academic excellence at U of D Jesuit
- Enjoys our delicious lunch (on us!)
- Possibly participates in a lunch-time intramural game, if desired
- Experiences the spirit that is U of D Jesuit
Students and parents are asked to arrive at U of D Jesuit by 7:45 a.m. - please enter the building through the Visitor Entrance (Door #1, west of main entrance). Upon arrival, students and parents will be greeted by a member of the Admissions Department and the student will meet his student-host for the day.
Please keep these items in mind for the Cub for a Day visit:
- Dress code is a collared shirt and tie, dress pants (no jeans), and dress shoes
- Bring a bag of gym clothes and gym shoes in case your host has a gym class
- Bring a book to read in case a test is being given in a class you are visiting
- No need to bring a lunch - it's on us!
- The Cub for a Day visit ends at dismissal time at 2:45 p.m. Parents are asked to pick up their son from the Visitor Entrance (Door #1).
To plan your son's Cub for a Day visit at U of D Jesuit, check the dates on the right side of this page. To schedule the visit, call 313-927-2307.
Parents are invited to tour the school when your son comes in for his Cub for a Day visit. The parent tour typically ends by 9 a.m. If your family is interested in touring the school at another time, please contact the Admissions Department at (313) 927-2309 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org