Submit Copies of Your Report Cards

What report cards do I need to submit?

  1. Copies of report cards from your last full year of school
  2. Copies of report cards from the first semester of the current year

How do I submit the report cards?

  • Upload through the MyUofDJesuit (MUDJ) application
  • Send by fax to (313) 862-3299
  • Send by email as an attachment to