Deadline for Financial Aid Application is March 6, 2020. *THIS DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED.
1. Contact Admissions Office to take Entrance Exam
2. Apply to FACTS Grant Aid Assessment Complete financial aid application by clicking on this button FACTS APPLICATION
- Upload the following documents to FACTS Grant Aid Assessment (Phone toll free 866-441-4637)
- Copy of your 2019 Federal 1040 tax return including supporting Schedule 1, and Schedules A, B, C, D, E and F for both you and your spouse.
- If you file separate tax returns, copies of both tax returns must be submitted.
- Copies of all 2019 W-2’s for you and your spouse.
3. Submit to U of D Jesuit:Completed 2019 IRS Form 4506-T. If you are a single parent or guardian: Please read the Policy for Divorced, Separated or Single Parents/Guardians. Additional information is required by the non-custodial parent to the school before your application can be reviewed. If you or your spouse is self-employed: Please read the Policy for Self Employed or Business Owners. Complete the additional form and return it to the school.PLEASE NOTE:
Financial Aid Applications are not reviewed until you have completed the online application and submitted all documents. If you have any questions, please email our Financial Aid Office at Financialaid@UofDJesuit.org
. Please include your son’s name and current grade level in your email.