Application checklist for 2021 - 2022 tuition assistance
Deadline for Financial Aid Application is March 5, 2021.
1. Contact Admissions Office at Admissions@uofdjesuit.org
2. Apply to FACTS Grant Aid Assessment
- Complete financial aid application by clicking on this button FACTS APPLICATION
- Upload the following documents to FACTS Grant Aid Assessment (Phone toll free 866-441-4637)
- Copy of your 2020 Federal 1040 tax return including supporting Schedule 1, and Schedules A, B, C, D, E and F for both you and your spouse.
- If you file separate tax returns, copies of both tax returns must be submitted.
- Copies of all 2020 W-2’s for you and your spouse.
3. Submit to U of D Jesuit:
- Completed 2020 IRS Form 4506-T.
- If you are a single parent or guardian: Please read the Policy for Divorced, Separated or Single Parents/Guardians. Additional information is required by the non-custodial parent to the school before your application can be reviewed.
- If you or your spouse is self-employed: Please read the Policy for Self Employed or Business Owners. Complete the additional form and return it to the school.
PLEASE NOTE: Financial Aid Applications are not reviewed until you have completed the online application and submitted all documents. If you have any questions, please email our Financial Aid Office at Financial.Aid@UofDJesuit.org. Please include your son’s name and current grade level in your email.