Applying for Financial Aid - Current Students
Current Students Applying for Financial Aid
2019-2020Application checklist for tuition assistance (Click here for print-friendly checklist)
Deadline for financial aid application is March 1, 2019.
1. Apply to FACTS Grant Aid Assessment
- Complete financial aid application by clicking on this button FACTS APPLICATION
- Upload, fax or mail the following documents to:
FACTS Grant Aid Assessment
PO Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
FAX (toll free) 866-315-9264
Phone (toll free) 866-441-4637
- Copy of your 2018 Federal 1040 tax return including all supporting schedules A, B, C, D, E and F for both you and your spouse.
- If you file separate tax returns, copies of both tax returns must be submitted.
- Copies of all 2018 W-2’s for you and your spouse.
2. Submit to U of D Jesuit:
- Completed 2018 IRS Form 4506-T.
- Volunteer Support Form.
- If you are a single parent or guardian: Please read the Policy for Divorced, Separated or Single Parents/Guardians. Additional information is required by the non-custodial parent to the school before your application can be reviewed.
- If you or your spouse is self-employed: Please read the Policy for Self Employed or Business Owners. Complete the additional form and return it to the school.
PLEASE NOTE: Financial Aid Applications are not reviewed until you have completed the online application and submitted all documents. If you have any questions, please email our Financial Aid Office at Financial.aid@UofDJesuit.org. Please include your son’s name and current grade level in your email.