APPLICATION CHECKLIST FOR 2023-2024 TUITION ASSISTANCE
Information for the 2024-2025 school year will be posted shortly
Financial Aid application timeline:
- The Financial Aid process for 2023-2024 opens on November 1, 2022 in FACTS.
- Current Student Applicant: must upload their 2021 and 2022 Tax Returns along with their 2022 W-2(s)
- First Round due date: March 3, 2023, to be considered for the first-round of financial aid awards.
- Regular Applicant should be complete within 3-4 weeks and reviewed.
- Financial Aid Award letters for completed and reviewed applicants will be mailed by the beginning of April 2023.
- Financial Aid applications received after the first-round due date of March 3, 2023 will be considered in the second-round of awards.
Financial Aid application process:
- Submit a financial aid application in FACTS Grant & Aid at: FACTS Application
- Upload your Federal Tax Return(s) to FACTS for 2021 and 2022. Please include Schedules 1, A, B, C, D, E and F when applicable.
- Upload your W2(s) for 2022 to FACTS.
- If you file separate tax returns, tax returns for both parents need to be uploaded to FACTS.
- Other required documents (where relevant) – All available on the website:
- IRS 4506-T Form – a completed and signed form is required for all applicants.
- Policy for Divorced, Separated or Single Parents/Guardians – It is requested that both parents submit a financial aid application.
- Policy for Self Employed or Business Owners – if either parent is self-employed, this form needs to be completed. We will also expect that the tax documents pertaining to the business are also uploaded to FACTS, such as, Schedule C, K-1 and 1120S, when applicable.
- Parent Volunteer Support Form
- The Financial Aid Committee will review your application for a financial aid award once the following are complete:
- FACTS application is complete and verified.
- Additional documentation is completed and received, see #5 above.
- Student has taken the HSPT or the Academy Entrance exam.
PLEASE NOTE: Financial Aid Applications are not reviewed until you have completed the online application and submitted all documents. If you have any questions, please email our Financial Aid Office at Financial.Aid@UofDJesuit.org. Please include your son’s name and current grade level in your email.