2. To receive an early decision on your financial aid application, a copy of your 2019 Federal Tax Return - 1040, 1040A, 1040-EZ. Applications submitted after January 18, 2021 must have a 2020 tax return.
3. You must include any supporting tax Schedules (1, and A, B, C, D, E, F) if applicable
4. You must submit a current year W-2 for you and your spouse (2020)
5. Additional information will be required for divorced, separated or single parents/guardians
6. Additional information will be required for parents/guardians who are self-employed
U of D Jesuit has a committee that looks at each application and corresponding report from FACTS and makes a determination based on the information provided at the time. Tuition assistance awards can range from $1000 to approximately $12,000.
Archdiocese of Detroit (AOD) Tuition Assistance Program
The Archdiocese of Detroit offers tuition assistance grants to Catholic families in the Archdiocese. Each year, the Archdiocese makes awards to offset the K-12 tuition expenses for children of Catholic families who both reside within the Archdiocese of Detroit AND whose children attend Catholic schools located within the boundaries of the Archdiocese of Detroit.
The FACTS application, AOD Parent Information Letter and the required Pastor’s Signature Form are available below. The Parent Information Letter details the Archdiocese's process, deadline dates and other essential information. It is important to read this document in its entirety before you apply for tuition assistance from the Archdiocese.
IMPORTANT: If you have already applied to FACTS Grant in Aid for financial aid from U of D Jesuit, you do not need to complete another application. Please call FACTS Grant in Aid (866-441-4637) and speak with a representative who will assist you in adding the Archdiocese of Detroit to your existing application. However, you must complete the Pastor's Signature Form and return it to U of D Jesuit.