U of D Jesuit is committed to provide an affordable education to all qualified students in the Metro Detroit area. Our pledge is to provide tuition assistance to any family showing financial need. Currently, we provide financial assistance to more than 34% of the nearly 900 students in attendance. This amounts to more than $2.4 million in tuition reduction for those families. As long as your son is willing and able to do the work required, we will not let finances be a deterrent to enrollment.
Tuition and Fees: 2019-20 School YearAcademy (Grades 7-8): $11,425
High School (Grades 9-12): $13,475
Please note: The $1,000 Registration Deposit required to enroll is included in the tuition amount listed above. It is not an additional fee.
No additional cost for:
- Student retreats
- Student admission to athletic events
- Student parking
Brothers Discount - $750 for the 2019-20 School Year.
2020-21 School Year: $1,500.00 award to each younger sibling when a family has two or more sons enrolled during the same academic year
Families are responsible for cost of:
- Text books
- Personal student laptop/tablet (Device Requirements)
- Athletic participation fees
- Various course (material) fees for art, music, and PE classes
- Breakfast and lunch are available to purchase in the school cafeteria
For additional information and deadlines, please click on one of the following buttons:
For questions about Financial Aid at University of Detroit Jesuit High School & Academy, please contact our Financial Aid Office at Financial.Aid@UofDJesuit.org or 313-927-2351.
- WHEN ARE APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE?
- HOW DO I RECEIVE AN APPLICATION FOR FINANCIAL AID?
- WHAT DOCUMENTATION DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- WHO DECIDES HOW MUCH FINANCIAL AID I CAN GET?
- MUST I RE-APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID EACH YEAR?
- WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT PLANS FOR TUITION?
You MUST submit to FACTS ALL of the following:
1. A completed application
2. To receive an early decision on your financial aid application, a copy of your MOST RECENT Federal Tax Return - 1040, 1040A, 1040-EZ. Applications submitted after January 21, 2019 must have a 2018 tax return.
3. You must include any supporting tax Schedules (1, and A, B, C, D, E, F) if applicable
4. You must submit a current year W-2 for you and your spouse (2018)
5. Additional information will be required for divorced, separated or single parents/guardians
6. Additional information will be required for parents/guardians who are self employed
98-99% on High School Placement Test . $6,000 per year / $24,000 for 4 years. Must maintain a 3.5 G.P.A.
St. Ignatius Loyola Scholarship
95-97% on High School Placement Test. $5,000 per year / $20,000 for 4 years. Must maintain a 3.5 G.P.A.
St. John Regis Scholarship
90-94% on High School Placement Test. $3,000 per year / $12,000 for 4 years. Must maintain a 3.0 G.P.A.
St. Francis Xavier Scholarship
85-89% on High School Placement Test. $2,000 per year / $8,000 for 4 years. Must maintain a 3.0 G.P.A.
$1,500.00 award to each younger sibling when a family has two or more sons enrolled during the same academic year
*Merit awards do not preclude you from applying/receiving need based financial aid
- $2.4 million dollars of financial assistance was awarded to students for the 2019-20 academic year
- Strong consideration for assistance will be given to financial aid applicants with other children in Catholic/private secondary and/or pre-secondary schools
ARCHDIOCESE OF DETROIT (AOD) TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Information and applications for 2019-2020 can be found on the Archdiocese of Detroit’s website (Click here). If you have already applied to FACTS Grant in Aid for financial aid from U of D Jesuit – you do not need to complete another application. Please call FACTS Grant in Aid (866-441-4637) and speak with a representative who will assist you in adding the Archdiocese of Detroit to your existing application.
Transportation - U of D Jesuit offers busing service around metro Detroit
After School Program - Information on U of D Jesuit's After School Program for students in grades 7 - 10