Alumni Mothers' Club
Welcome to the U of D Jesuit Alumni Mothers' Club page! Our Alumni Mothers’ Club (AMC) mission is to be a service and social organization. We sponsor activities to bring UDJ Alumni Mothers together to maintain our strong community as we continue building camaraderie, fellowship, friendships, and connections. Of course, we always strive to enhance the Alumni support for and connection to our school.
Next up is our Giving Project. From October 26-November 5, 2017 we'll be collecting supplies to donate to Humble Design families (www.humbledesign.org). Purchase a cleaning bucket and fill it with any assortment of cleaning products (cleansers, dusters, toilet brush, etc) and/or purchase (or donate gently used) standard size bed pillows and/or child themed twin bed sheets. We have several strategically located Alumni Moms who have volunteered to collect your donations so you don't have to go far to deliver your items:
- Central -Kathleen Walker (Rosedale Park) 14951 Warwick St. Detroit, 48223 313/510-6842
- Central -Anita Sevier 18905 Oak Drive, Detroit Sevierberg@sbcglobal.net or 313-460-6051
- South - Mary Kilcoin 24411 Crowley St. Taylor 313/657-8786
- West- Kari Weber 22506 Devron Ct Novi 48374 248/390-0339
- West - Colette Rizik 208 S. Rogers St Northville 48167 248/763-8832
- East -Karen Cullen 1109 Sunningdale St. Grosse Pointe Woods 48236 313/550-6795
- North - Martha Johnson 2750 Juniper Ct. Troy, 48085 248/797-8799
- North - Darlene Kolpasky 5196 Westmoreland Dr. Troy, 48085 248/421-4126
Take a look at what Darlene's already received!
Remaining events on our 2017-18 calendar:
- 10/26 - 11/5 Giving Project - We’ll collect needed supplies for Humble Design families
- 11/7 Service Day - We’ll volunteer together at Humble Design (www.humbledesign.org)
- 1/28 Fused Glass Pendant Jewelry Class - Indulge yourself after the holidays
- 2/22 UDJ Spring Musical Opening Night - Children of Eden
- 4/25 Annual Alumni Moms Auction Gift Gathering Party
- May/June QLine Outing - We’ll wrap our year traveling to various Detroit venues via the QLine
The best way to stay connected to the U of D Jesuit family is to become a member of the Alumni Mothers’ Club and participate in our activities. Membership is only $20 annually. Our activities are varied and fun, we send monthly email newsletters August through May, annual mailings like this, and a Membership Directory. If you are not receiving our emails please contact our Membership Chair, Kari Weber at email@example.com.
We sincerely hope ALL Alumni Mothers will print and return the Membership Form (see the link below) and join the AMC. As always, it is a privilege to be involved with so many wonderful women as part of this special community.
2017-2018 Alumni Mothers’ Club Board
- Martha Johnson (President, ’14)
- Anne Calice (School Liaison, '97, '03)
- Kari Weber (Membership Chairperson, ‘14)
- Sheila Malone (Secretary, ‘13)
- Annie Bergeman (Communications, ‘12)
- Carol Lesnau (Treasurer, ’11, ‘13)
- Darlene Kolpasky (Activities Chairperson, ’08, ’11 ,’14)
- Colette Rizik (Web Administrator, '07, '10, '13)
- Alice Barringer (Advisor, '01, '03)
Many thanks to Darlene Ottolini who has served as treasurer for the AMC for the past two years. Darlene has done a wonderful job keeping our financials in order and providing valuable leadership. Thank you, Darlene!
Please welcome Carol Lesnau, who is stepping up as the new treasurer. Thank you for agreeing to step up, Carol!