We made the decision because U of D Jesuit follows our top priority as parents, to raise caring, self assured young men. We are fortunate have witnessed the growth and formation of all three of our sons and cannot wait to see where this foundation takes them. U of D Jesuit has instilled in our children that life is much more than what you become, it's who you become that is memorable.
Mother of Three Cubs '18, '21 & '22
Tuition and FeesTuition for the 2017-2018 school year:
Academy (Grades 7-8): $10,850
High School (Grades 9-12): $12,700
Please note: The $1,000 Registration Deposit required to enroll is included in the tuition amount listed above. It is not an additional fee.
No additional cost for:
- Student retreats
- Student admission to athletic events
- Student parking
Brothers Discount - $750
Families are responsible for cost of:
- Text books
- Personal student laptop/tablet (Device Requirements)
- Athletic participation fees
- Various course (material) fees for art, music, and PE classes
- Breakfast and lunch are available to purchase in the school cafeteria
For additional information and deadlines, please click on the button below:
For questions about Financial Aid at University of Detroit Jesuit High School & Academy, please contact our Financial Aid Coordinator, Mrs. Kathy Coccia at Kathy.Coccia@UofDJesuit.org or 313-927-2351.
- WHEN ARE APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE?
- HOW DO I RECEIVE AN APPLICATION FOR FINANCIAL AID?
- WHAT DOCUMENTATION DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- WHO DECIDES HOW MUCH FINANCIAL AID I CAN GET?
- MUST I RE-APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID EACH YEAR?
- WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT PLANS FOR TUITION?
You MUST submit to FACTS ALL of the following:
1. A completed application
2. To receive an early decision on your financial aid application, a copy of your MOST RECENT Federal Tax Return - 1040, 1040A, 1040-EZ (2015 if applying BEFORE January 20, 2017). Applications submitted after January 20, 2017 must have a 2016 tax return.
3. You must include any supporting tax schedules (A, B, C, E, F) if applicable
4. You must submit a current year W-2 for you and your spouse (2016)
5. Additional information will be required for divorced, separated or single parents/guardians
6. Additional information will be required for parents/guardians who are self employed
A.M.D.G. Merit Scholarship - $12,000 merit scholarship awarded to any student who scores in the 98th or 99th percentile on the High School Placement Test. This award is distributed over the course of four years provided a student maintains a 3.5 cumulative GPA.
St. Ignatius Loyola, SJ Merit Scholarship - $8,000 merit scholarship awarded to any student who scores in the 95th percentile to the 97th percentile on the High School Placement Test. This award is distributed over the course of four years provided a student maintains a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
St. John Regis, SJ Merit Scholarship - $5,000 scholarship awarded to any student who scores in the 90th percentile to the 94th percentile on the High School Placement Test. This award is distributed over the course of four years provided a student maintains a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
The A.M.D.G., St. Ignatius Loyola, SJ, and the St. John Regis, SJ Merit Scholarships apply to students who take the HSPT during the designated test dates as set by the Archdiocese of Detroit. Transfers are not eligible for the merit scholarships.
If your son receives a financial award from another Catholic high school that is of greater value than was awarded by U of D Jesuit, we ask you to submit a copy of the award letter to the Admissions Office and U of D Jesuit will make every effort to be competitive with that award.
Other Tuition Assistance Programs - ARCHDIOCESE OF DETROIT TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM: Information and applications for 2017-2018 can be found on the Archdiocese of Detroit’s website (Click here). If you have already applied to FACTS Grant in Aid for financial aid from U of D Jesuit – you do not need to complete another application. Please call FACTS Grant in Aid (866-315-9262) and speak with a representative who will assist you in adding the Archdiocese of Detroit to your existing application. The Archdiocese of Detroit’s deadline for applying is April 7, 2017.
Transportation - U of D Jesuit offers busing service around metro Detroit
After School Program - Information on U of D Jesuit's After School Program for students in grades 7 - 10
Dress Code - Dress Code Information